The gas-liquid booster pump is a pump driven by compressed air. Based on the area difference principle, the hydraulic oil is continuously output at a fixed pressure ratio and used to drive the hydraulic actuator to work. The gas-liquid pump works automatically. What is the use process and advantages of gas-liquid booster pump? I'll explain it to you.
At the initial stage of connection, the gas-liquid booster pump is used as a common liquid delivery pump. At this time, the circulation speed is fast and the output liquid flow is large. With the gradual increase of the output pressure, the resistance that the piston bears becomes greater and greater, and the circulation speed of the pump becomes slower and slower.
When the reaction force of output pressure is balanced with the pneumatic driving force, the pump will stop automatically. At this time, the pump is in a pressure maintaining state and does not consume any energy.
When the output pressure drops or the air supply pressure increases due to leakage or other reasons, the pump will automatically start immediately to adjust the pressure, which is due to the low friction resistance of the pump itself, ensuring the reliability of the output pressure.
Advantages of gas-liquid booster pump:
1. After reaching the pressure value, the pump automatically stops running, without noise, energy consumption and environmental protection.
2. There is no temperature rise of working medium.
3. No power supply is required, and it is suitable for occasions without power supply or explosion-proof.
4. Small size, easy to carry, flexible configuration, with its own oil tank or remote oil supply, saving installation space.
5. The output pressure can reach hundreds of MPa.
6. The pressure has no impact, is safer, and has no damage to equipment and parts.
7. The pneumatic drive does not need additional online lubrication pipeline, which not only saves the operating cost but also avoids the pollution of oil mist to the environment and human body.
8. It is convenient for maintenance. The pump body adopts threaded connection. All wearing parts are standard parts, which are convenient for installation and disassembly. The reversing valve is externally arranged, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement and has a longer service life.
9. Frequent starting and stopping have no adverse effect on the pump.
10. The seal leakage overflow hole is reserved to protect the pump body and find the pump fault in time.
11. Within the pressure range of the pump, the output liquid pressure can be adjusted by adjusting the input air pressure.
12. According to customer requirements, it can be customized from simple manual operation to full automatic control.
13. The pressurizing medium is diverse, and water, oil, coolant, lubricating oil and corrosive fluid can be used.
The use process and advantages of the gas-liquid booster pump are explained here. If you have any ideas or questions, please come to our website http://www.madaboutmermaids.com Consult!