When the pressure between the driving part and the output liquid part reaches equilibrium, the gas-liquid booster pump will stop running and no longer consume air. When the output pressure drops or the air drive pressure increases, the booster pump will automatically start and run until it reaches the pressure balance again. In addition, you need to know more about the booster pump.
Characteristics of gas-liquid booster pump
1. Simple maintenance: the booster pump has few parts and seals, simple maintenance and low cost.
2. High cost performance: booster pump has the characteristics of high output performance and low cost.
3. Strong adjustability: the output pressure and flow of booster pump are regulated by the pressure regulating valve of driving gas. Adjust the driving air pressure so that the output pressure of the booster pump of the air pressure pipeline is adjusted between the pre pressurized air pressure and the large output pressure.
4. High output pressure: it can realize high working pressure of pneumatic liquid pipeline booster pump and high working pressure of pneumatic gas pipeline booster pump.
5. Excellent material: the high-pressure part of booster pump is made of hard aluminum alloy. The high pressure plunger is made of stainless steel. And adopt double-layer sealing. The materials of key parts can be selected according to the medium.
Usage of gas-liquid booster pump:
1. The user shall prepare pressurized gas and pipeline, driving gas and pipeline, and outlet pipeline of high-pressure gas. First, fix the booster pump according to the factory instructions of the booster pump. Check the size of inlet and outlet joints, connecting pipelines, whether the pressure resistance is sufficient, whether the joints leak, etc. after the inspection is correct, the pressurization test can be carried out.
2. Air source: the driving air source of the gas-liquid booster pump is generally within the pressure range of 1.8-8bar. It is not recommended that the driving air source exceed 10bar. If the driving air source is too high, it will have a great impact on the pump body. Cause damage and even more casualties to operators
3. In terms of selection of gas-liquid booster pump: customers should select the corresponding boost ratio according to their own pressure and pressure requirements, focusing on air source pressure, inlet pressure, output pressure demand, flow and sales volume. Engineers can help you select more accurately
4. Site service environment: the site service environment must be clean and free of excessive dust particles. The driving air source and pressurized medium should not contain too much moisture, which will greatly reduce the service life.
5. Pipeline requirements: the customer must check the tightness of the high-pressure output pipeline when using it on site. The pipeline, valve and pressure gauge used must be greater than the rated output pressure of the gas-liquid booster pump.
6. Requirements for pressure vessels: all pressure containing parts, especially pressure vessels, must have pressure safety vessel inspection reports issued by pressure safety vessel manufacturers.
The above is the relevant content about the problem shared for you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website http://www.madaboutmermaids.com 。