Valve test bench, also known as valve test bench and valve test machine, has horizontal, overturned double holding pressure, vertical, intelligent and other types. Now, the gas booster pump manufacturer will explain the inspection and precautions before and after the use of the valve test bench.
Inspection of valve test bench before use
(1) Check whether the cabinet of the test bench has cracks. If there are cracks, it cannot be used.
(2) Check the insulation resistance of the valve test bench. The insulation resistance shall not be less than 5m Ω when tested with 500V insulation resistance meter. If it is lower than this value, open the drain hole and vent hole, and use it after drying or drying.
(3) Check whether the seals at the vent hole, water drain hole, oil drain hole and cable joint of the valve test bench are loose. If they are loose, they must be tightened.
(4) Before starting, correct the positive and negative poles of the power supply to prevent the water pump from reversing and no water from flowing out.
(5) The cable of the valve test bench should be free of joints. If there are joints, they should be wrapped up. The whole cable should be free of damage and breakage, otherwise it should be replaced with a new cable. In addition, the cable should be overhead and not too long.
(6) Before startup, the power supply line and switch shall be comprehensively inspected, and the power supply line and switch shall be powered on and idled for 3-5min on the ground. If the operation is normal, it shall be put into water for use.
Matters needing attention in the use of valve test bench
(1) The valve test bench of different models shall be used according to the specified lift, and the inner diameter of the steel pipe, rubber pipe or sail pipe shall meet the technical requirements.
(2) The outlet pipe shall not be bent as much as possible, and the rupture of the water pipe shall be found and repaired in time to reduce power loss.
(3) When the valve test bench is put into or lifted out of the water, the rope on the earring must be pulled, and the cable cannot be pulled, otherwise the cable will be damaged.
(4) The valve test bench shall not pump sewage or water with large sand content, especially the valve test bench with mechanical seal.
(5) The diving depth of the valve test bench is generally 0.5~3m, and it should be lifted vertically. It is not allowed to lie horizontally, let alone sink into the sediment.
(6) The power supply of the valve test bench shall be selected according to the regulations. The distance between the power supply and the water pump shall not be too far. The voltage shall be within ± 10% of the normal value. An iron rod of more than 1m shall be buried at the power supply or the water pump as the ground wire to ensure safety. The power supply must be grounded reliably and equipped with leakage protector. In addition, try to avoid starting the machine when the power supply voltage is too high or too low. If the voltage is too high, the motor will overheat and burn out the winding; If the voltage is too low, the motor speed will drop, which will cause the starting winding to heat up for a long time, and even burn out the winding and capacitor.
(7) The valve test bench shall use a circuit breaker as the control equipment, or a three blade switch, but 6A electric fuse shall be installed.
The valve test bench is used by submerging the pump and motor into the water. If the technical performance fails to meet the requirements, it will not only not be able to pump water, but also may cause safety accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of the valve test bench. For details, please visit our website http://www.madaboutmermaids.com Consult and understand.