The gas booster pump is a piston pump, which can be used for pressurizing and maintaining various non corrosive gases. The gas booster pump can be selected according to the model of the gas booster pump in combination with the field pressure. Now let's talk about the precautions for the use of gas booster pump.
The range of gas pressurization and pressure maintaining is 6-80MPa, which is generally used to pressurize the cylinder for filling, inflation, and air tightness test if the gas pressure needs to be increased due to insufficient local pressure. When working, the gas pressurization works rapidly to and fro. With the increase of the output pressure, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the output pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is low, and all parts stop moving. Because of the simple structure of the piston pump, it is easy to maintain.
1. The output pressure should have margin compared with the pressure you require.
2. A filter is installed at the high-pressure inlet to reduce the impact of impurities on the product.
3. The inlet pressure of the product has strict requirements. If the inlet pressure is too low, the flow and output pressure of the booster pump will be directly affected.
4. Drive air pressure range ≤ 8bar, do not overload.
5. The booster medium shall be clean, and the booster pump and the on-site service environment shall be clean and sanitary.
6. Before use, it is recommended to add an oil-water separator at the drive air supply port to regularly release the water inside the water cup.
7. After using the high-pressure booster pump every time, the high-pressure gas needs to be discharged completely.
8. Regularly check the booster pump to maintain the integrity of parts.
Here are the precautions for using the gas booster pump. If you have any questions or needs, please come to our website at any time http://www.madaboutmermaids.com Ask about it!